Collaboration with Public Organizations
Eye Film Institute
- This is Film! Film Heritage in Practice. Spring 2016. Public lectures at EYE reflecting on exceptional film restorations and film heritage projects. Read the report in the Filmkrant.
- Giovanni Fossati recently joined ASCA as a special professor. She is also the Chief Curator at the EYE Film Institute. In 2015, she organizes a conference “The Colour Fantastic: Chromatic Worlds of Silent Cinema.”
- In 2014, ASCA Member Fouad Laroui organized a programme in collaboration with Eye Institute and sponsored by the Moroccan government: “The New Moroccan Cinema: Meet the Director”.
- In 2013, ASCA organized an international conference “ Beyond Film” in collaboration with Eye.
Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
- July-September 2017: The exhibition Jean Dubuffet: The Deep End is curated by guest curator Dr. Sophie Berrebi, lecturer in art history at the University of Amsterdam. - Read more
- In the Winter of 2014-15, ASCA and the Stedelijk Museum organized a lecture series “ Aesthetics of Crisis” with Brian Holmes, Beate Geissler and Oliver Sann.
- In March 2014, ASCA and The Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam organized the international conference “ Collecting Geographies.”
- In 2012, ASCA and the Stedelijk Museum organized a joint lecture series “Facing Forward: Art and Theory from a Future Perspective”.
- In 2015: Master Class by Magdalena Beljan: "Körperbilder zwischen Kult und Verschwinden" organized by Anna Seidl.
- In 2014, ASCA organised a conference with the Goethe Institüt: Cultural Anatomies-Walking. International Workshop and Symposium (by Anna Seidl and Ansgar Mohnkern).
- Conferencia Spinoza con Héctor Abad Faciolince (Medellín, Colombia, 1958). Collaboration with the Cervantes Institute, The Spanish Embassy and the Columbian Embassy, by Pablo Valdivia. (October 2015)
- Exile and Literature in the Works of Ricardo Menéndez Salmón organized by Pablo Valdivia (Mei 2014)
- VI International Conference Association of Hispanists of the Benelux: " Spanish in Europe: Identity and Exile from Early Modern to contemporary times". (October 2014)
- Dialogue & Lecture: Dr. Pablo Valdivia and the writer Javier Cercas will dialogue on aspects related to Javier Cercas' works. (November 2014)
- Lecture of Rosa Montero. Radio Nederland has broadcasted the recording of the event. (October 2013)
- De Filmkrant: Lecture and Master Class with Adrian Martin
- Stichting Psychiatrie en Filosofie: Madness-Made-Art. Symposium
- Television News for Promoting Interculturalism:
- Holland Festival: Symposium Luigi Nono