This year the selection committee--consisting of Murat Aydemir, Djoeke van Netten, and Sudha Rajagopalan--received 11 applications in total. Seven of these were awarded the Finishing Fellowship:
- Alice Breemen (ASCA, Röttger, Heynsen) Dramaturgies of the Anthropocene
- Gerrit Schaafsma (ASCA, Roessler, Celikates) Contestation in the Anthropocene: Climate Change and Civil Disobedience
- Ira Solomatina (ASCA, Boomkens, Delhaye) Politics and the political in lifestyle and fashion magazines: perspectives from Russia, India, and the US
- Leila Cherribi (ASCA, Jansen, Van Leeuwen) A Tradition in the Making: Evolving Changes in the Contemporary Dutch Literary Scene
- Pauline O’Connell (AHM, Lerm-Hayes, Boomgaard) Paradox Not Paradise: The Rural as Site of Representational Struggle
- Sarah Randeraad (AHM, Bosman, Hoijtink) Framing the medieval in museums
- Vincent Seminck (ASCA, Früchtl, De Wilde) Friendship and enmity in Nietzsche and Schmitt.